Looking for something?

Monday, May 25, 2020

Facing the Foe (Part Twenty)


Prompt: Secret  |  Genre: Fantasy  |  Word count: 120 words


“Aaaah Raven. So we meet again. After all these years.” Fála looked around her, “But your taste in decor hasn’t changed at all. All this... white”, she made a face.

“What do you want?”

“Oooohh, so  serious! I like that! I got a surprise for you”, Fála threw down a bag. A head rolled out of it.

“Spider!!” Raven bent down to pick it.

“Her ruse was pretty sneaky. But I’m sneakier”, Fála smirked. She sashayed to him to stand so close, he could feel the heat of her breath on his face, “There’s still time. Come with me. Rule the world alongside me”.

“The world is not yours, Witch.”

***

Raven’s eyes cleared, “Move! Get deeper into the forest! Now!”

No comments:

Post a Comment